Monday, October 31, 2011

2 year updates :]

My beautiful Little girl just turned TWO!!!  ( well two months ago im a lil behind.)
I couldn't have a better child and i am so extremely proud of her so all i know to do is brag on her a bit :]
From Birth she has been the best baby and even now she is so well behaved and sweet. at age 2 she can now sing her abc's count to 20 , knows all her shapes, beginning to know the sounds of each letter and recognize them ,she can literally say anything she wants and does lol :), she can read some words even some four and five letter words, she can tell you when her birthday is , of course she knows her colors,body parts and animals ( she knew those before a year old). she goes to bed with no help (sometimes she whines for about 5 mins but then will pass out) that's pretty good considering she has slept with me since birth (thats also my fault it took me a long time to allow her some Independence  she does however sleep in my room still in her own bed but i cant move her across the house yet im to scared of a fire or something now if her room was across from mine i wouldn't care) today is the first day ive actually tried the whole potty training thing for real i have done it here and there with her but not full one all day wear undies and so far today she has done amazing no accidents in her fave undies ( yo gabba gabba of course) she has already used the big girl potty for me and even told me she had to go :] ... i am just in love with my pretty girl she has the brains to go along with her knock out looks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment